Would Your Family Lose Everything?
Is your family financially prepared to deal with the loss of your income, or the loss of your partner’s income?
What about having to pay outside help if the stay-at-home parent were no longer able to provide the cooking, cleaning, daycare, errand-running and general household management?
Hall Benefits can help you provide financial security through insurable means, to give you peace of mind knowing that if you or your spouse become critically, chronically, or terminally ill, or should pass away, the financial needs of your loved ones will be met.
We understand that talking about life insurance and asking the tough questions is not easy to do, but we can often do this in an easy 20-minute phone conversation and get you the options best suited to your needs for you to choose from.
Because Hall Benefits is independent, we are able to offer the best of the life insurance policies available on the market. We are not held to specific, name brand policies which can sometimes be quite limiting and overpriced for what they offer.
Don’t let an uncomfortable conversation hold you back from one of the most important decisions you can make for yourself and your family.
Don't Settle For Pre-Boxed Life Insurance
Get The Insurance You Need – Today and Into the Future!
Do you have a financial safety net set aside for “someday in the future” if something should happen?
What happens if you get sick and can’t work?
How do the bills get paid?
You will want to be at home instead of some care center, or worse.
How are you going to make sure that happens?
Do you really want to spend your final days/weeks/months away from home?
Or would you rather have the finances available to you to be home with your family and loved ones? Without the nagging worry of finances and who will be paying the bills, you can all spend this time together doing what you can without the additional stress of figuring out how to pay for it all.
If you have the right kind of rider on your life insurance policy, this is as easy as calling your agent. They can help you navigate the paperwork and get things taken care of to have access to your life insurance benefits when you need them most.
Don’t just hope that things will all turn out good for you. There are too many state-run care centers with 3 and 4 people in a room for a reason. People failed to plan for the “what if” with the right life insurance. You don’t have to be one of them.
Our Agents Come to You!
We’ve Got You Covered.
Don’t Get Caught Off Guard!
You can’t buy life insurance too early – what’s more, buying the right kind of life insurance early on in adulthood is the BEST decision you can make because it locks in low premiums.
However – waiting to buy life insurance can be a huge mistake. Because, often, when your family does need it – it can be too late!
Client Are Saying
- Schedule your phone appointment
- hGather your Life Insurance Policy (if you have one)
- lWrite down all the questions you have for your Agent
- Have your phone ready at the time you scheduled your Agent to call you
- Ask all of your questions, and answer your Agent's questions
- Your Agent will send you a couple of Quotes based on your discussion and go over the information with you
- Take some time to go over the information sent to you from your Agent
- Let your Agent know what you have decided will work best for you
- iYour Agent will submit your documents and you will be notified if there is anything else you need to do
- Your Life Insurance Policy will be in force and you can put your worries at ease, knowing you have created a financial safety net for yourself and loved ones